Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome!

So, I decide to start a book blog.

This might be the silliest thing I've decided to do, considering the many other things I have on the go. BUT... I really want to do it! I want to share my thoughts on books I read and get YOUR feedback about the books as well. I want to start genuine conversation about the books I read and love (or don't love!).

Anyway, I hope you'll bear with me as I begin to wade through all the things that go with starting a blog and balancing the rest of my life too!

The first book I will be reviewing is... Water for Elephants. Watch for it!

Until next time,
--Steph

2 comments:

Sara McClung ♥ said...

Hi! Congrats on starting a blog =) It's a fun, fun ride!!

Steph said...

Hi! Thanks! I'll probably need all the help I can get along the way!

Post a Comment